Darlene Cavallara's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow - thanks for showing us the Common Good Bank project.  We are going to check it…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Apr 24, 2011 to Where to keep my conventional money?

6 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jay Tompt

"Perverting this slow/local money forum?  Waz ya talking about... :-) Moving our mone…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Feb 9, 2011 to Where to keep my conventional money?

6 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jay Tompt

"This is a noble action orientated idea and we think it would be nice if you could  p…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Feb 5, 2011 to Alternative Economies, Anyone?

5 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Darlene Cavallara

"Finally found you!  This is the main site forum and there is also a discussion forum…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Jan 26, 2011 to The Three Big Questions of Ecovillage Development...

2 Jan 26, 2011

"Hi Troy and thank you Judith for helping with this - we completely missed it amid al…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Nov 19, 2010 to How to update profile ?

2 Nov 19, 2010

"We would be interested in reviewing what you have for possible digital publishing. C…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Sep 8, 2010 to New Book. Tell Me Who Are Your Heroes?

10 Sep 8, 2010

"Hmmm again...claims are always hard to discern. Guess you should look at the company…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Sep 3, 2010 to Organic or Recycled

3 Sep 3, 2010

"Hello Eckhart We are going through the discussion forums and found your post - are…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Aug 26, 2010 to Call for comments: Wiki on Green Real Estate

1 Aug 26, 2010

"This can be really fun - as we grow the listings we can do 'business/organization of…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Aug 26, 2010 to Posh Directory for Member Products, Services, & Projects

22 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Emily Courtney

"That was our feeling completely - there are over a 1000 members now so you could spe…"

Darlene Cavallara replied Aug 26, 2010 to Posh Directory for Member Products, Services, & Projects

22 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Emily Courtney

RSS

© 2017   Created by Darlene Cavallara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service