Sandi Brockway's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"why not just edit tags with code or keywords and create the directories or feeds fro…"

Sandi Brockway replied Aug 26, 2010 to Posh Directory for Member Products, Services, & Projects

22 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Emily Courtney

"Eric, make sure you post these events under EVENTS. Also, start new discussions unde…"

Sandi Brockway replied Nov 18, 2009 to Alternative Transportation

5 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Sandi Brockway

"the link for more info was in the name BAROON DOLLAR http://www.baroondollar.org/"

Sandi Brockway replied May 22, 2009 to University professor hungry for research topic. Will work for ideas.

6 May 30, 2009
Reply by Jeff Grandinetti-Koerner

"Not clear what this means. Do you mean it is a good thing, as the NRA bragged this y…"

Sandi Brockway replied Mar 27, 2009 to I Just Dropped in to See What Condition My Transition Was in: Part III - Rejecting Survivalists?

5 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Sandi Brockway

"It cannot be as long as the commercial trains have priority over the lines. We canno…"

Sandi Brockway replied Mar 21, 2009 to Alternative Transportation

5 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Sandi Brockway

"[those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it] Ideologues Call for Post-Electi…"

Sandi Brockway replied Feb 17, 2009 to I Just Dropped in to See What Condition My Transition Was in: Part III - Rejecting Survivalists?

5 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Sandi Brockway

"See the original thread on the Transition US site or a spill over at Rob Hopkins sit…"

Sandi Brockway replied Feb 8, 2009 to I Just Dropped in to See What Condition My Transition Was in: Part III - Rejecting Survivalists?

5 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Sandi Brockway

"Actually, Craigslist and eBay can be regionalized and you can create your own skin t…"

Sandi Brockway replied Jan 31, 2009 to Organizing Localization Through Ning.com

3 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Sandi Brockway

"Barack Obama starts ORGANIZING FOR AMERICA using the Silicon Valley activists who we…"

Sandi Brockway replied Jan 31, 2009 to Jason Bradford offering energy advice to President Obama

1 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Sandi Brockway

"From my studies in Personality Disorders and Mental Disorders, it is easy to suggest…"

Sandi Brockway replied Jan 31, 2009 to THE PROJECT OF HEALING BIOTOPES by Dr. Dieter Duhm

2 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Sandi Brockway

RSS

© 2018   Created by Darlene Cavallara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service